It was way too long ago, that this site was updated. Sorry for that. Let’s use this meme as opportunity to start again.
These are the rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post — some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
And here are the facts:
- “The Ruby Ahead” is a more or less obvious variation of “The Road Ahead” - A book by Bill Gates covering his thoughts on the development of broad band internet, cloud vs. desktop computing and general predictions.
- I really liked writing blog entries about my master’s thesis, but writing the thesis itself was the horror.
- I still owe Christian Neukirchen a paper copy of my thesis. He gave me permission to use the name ContextR and I promised to send him a copy in turn.
- I’m using pons.eu to write this article.
- I’ve just developed my first mobile website. Everybody complaining about IE6 should be glad.
- The movie “Forrest Gump” brings tears to my eyes regularly.
- I really dislike these kinds of “Stöckchen” or chain letters.
Concerning the 7th fact I will disobey the laws and not torture 7 others with this kind of stuff.
I mainly work with Rails, Backbone, and Bootstrap, but I am also good at picking up new frameworks, since I will probably know most of their concepts from other projects.